Saturday 30 August 2008

Urban Outfitters. AUTUMN 08.










It's been a while since I last updated. Haven't really had the time to do it. Haven't actually had that much interest/inspiration either, been quite stressed. Now that I actually had time and inspiration to do it, I decided to do it well. I added the product names, prices and the store name on the actual pictures! And yes, I used Paint. I know it shows but I'm still proud. :)

I love the pictures of the products on the Urban Outfitters website. First of all, they usually have grey backgrounds and I just happen to love grey. And second of all, the models look sort of normal, but they're still really gorgeous. And I'm loving the hair on each one of them. I want long hair too.

About the clothes then, as it says, they're autumn clothes. They colours aren't that bright, not that I ever really like colours with bright colours but as I was editing the pictures on Paint I noticed that there's only one item that's blue and one that's "raspberry" (according to the website), everything else is black or grey. Ah well. They're nice colours. ^_____^

No comments: