Tuesday 24 June 2008

Scorett

Vagabond 599:-

Scorett 599:-

Novita 699:-

Tiamo 399:-

Tiamo 399:-

Tiamo 299:-

Tiamo 299:-


Tiamo 149:-

Tiamo 129:-


From www.scorett.se. Obviously there's a Scorett in SOUK galleria (as I'm going through the stores there first). I really love the last one, the heart is so pretty somehow. And it's not too expensive so maybe... In addition, it's "only" 129 sek, which according to one of my good friends, the universal currency converter, is around 14 euros.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone needs a pair of comfortable shoes, and wearing flats doesn’t have to be boring and unglamorous. Tiamo Shoes are Modern Classic and Career Fashion for working women.
I like the story of the designer and you may see her story at:
http://kidbuxblog.com/passion-in-shoe-love-tiamo-shoes/

Lily said...

I love your article. you can visit my website

xe currency android