Thursday 26 June 2008

Topshop

Double Breasted Leather Bomber £120


Cute Bow Back Trench £65


Silk Dress £50


Sailor Style Dress £45


Prom Dress £50


Jersey Contrast Waist Dress £30


Knitted Flash Dress £38


STELLA Contrast Heel Shoe £55


PENNY Premium Cone Heel £70


JACKSON 3 Strap Shoe £55


SAMIA Stud T Bar Shoe £55


Long Cotton Cardi £32



This time it was www.topshop.co.uk. I just have to say that the shoes at Topshop aren't really more than just nice. They're all pretty much the same (a bit boring even) but the clothes sure do make up for it.
The last item, the long cotton cardi I'd really need. I can't seem to find a nice cardigan anywhere! That one's almost perfect (though the price does scare me, it's about 40 euros for a simple cardigan... a nice simple cardigan!). That's all. Oh and also.. I love the purple trench.

No comments: